Mar 1, 2016




   Being a mother is one of the most rewarding experiences, but it also comes with sacrifice and courage.

Kimberly Henderson already had 3 children when she discovered she was pregnant again. The unplanned pregnancy seemed to be a burden at the time, because her boyfriend at the time was cheating on her. She made the difficult decision to have an abortion.

While sitting at the clinic, Kimberly sat there for seven hours, asking God if this was the right decision to make. Finally, she knew that the decision to abort the baby was best and as she searched for her ID, something else fell out of her purse.

It was a card that customers had left for her after she waited on their table a few nights prior.

The card, which had the name of a church and message on it, read:
“Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.” Isaiah 41:10

She felt all doubt leave her mind. Kimberly knew that her faith would guide her through this pregnancy. She decided to cancel the abortion and have the baby…

It’s been two years since that day. She writes on Facebook:
“I think that is God’s way of showing me that HIS plan is and will always be greater and bigger than anything and everything I’ve ever known.”

0 አስተያየቶች:

Post a Comment

like us on facebook

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *